CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged-

I have to do it- sorry guys!

1) What time do you wake up? 4:45am

2) What year were you born? 1978

3) Whats your middle name? Lynn

4) Do you have siblings? Yes- 2 brothers, Rusty and Jimbo

5) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate baby!

6) Favorite tv show? Army Wives, Workout, Dancing with the Stars???

7) How old were you when you had your first kiss? I have no idea? For play- like 4th grade but with a "boyfriend"- I guess 7th grade- Richie Worthy!!

8) Have you ever cried over someone you loved? What a dumb question- of course

9) Favorite memory from elementary school- playing football/chase with the boys (I've been boy-crazy since I was born)

10) Favorite memory from middle school- staying the night at Leslie's grandma's house, middle school dances, trick or treating in Sugar Lakes

11) Favorite memory from high school- OMG- too many to recall: freshman year with student council, Timmy's river house, East Bernard, parties at my house when my dad was out of town, Senior Prom...

12) Favorite memory from college- I was there for 5 years, not even going to try and go into that one- basically hanging out with my girlfriends and guy friends!! Spring Break trips!! Graduating!!

13) Favorite memory after college- the night I met Steven... I'll never forget how I felt

14) Do you have any kids? Yes- Kaylie and Emily

15) Do you want more kids? YES!! :)

16) How many jobs have you had? No idea- probably 10 before I graduated college- and 4 since college

17) What did you want to be when you grew up? A rock star

18) Your hero- my dad- now being a parent, I know what he sacrificied for me and my brother... I'll never be able to tell him how much I truly appreciate him.

19) Beach or snow? Beach although I don't get in the water!

20) Favorite vacation? Several- Steven and I alone- Cabo, Steven and kids- New Braunsfels

21) Friend you have had the longest- Leslie

22) Any big news? None for me! Leslie is having a baby soon- as is Sarah Reckers!! Woohoo!!

23) Any upcoming trips? Nope- just weddings out of town

24) Who do you think will respond? No one- its a blog.

25) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Happy, healthy, in love and living the dream... in Mo City with Steven and kiddos (hopefully another one by then)

Signing off- that took too long!

0 comments: