CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times...

Last night, I went to dinner with a group of my high school girlfriends that I love dearly. It really does amaze me that our group of gals has stayed so close over the past 15 years or so! We have all gone through so many changes in our lives since we met in the hallways of Sugar Land Middle School, but we all get together and just laugh and laugh everytime! I had the best time last night.
To all my gals (even the ones that couldn't make it last night)- Leslie, Stacy, Melanie, Suzanne, Jenny, Katie, Ashley, Sarah Stockton, Maura, Sandra, Jill, Missi, Goza, Sarah Galley...
I love all of you and am truly blessed to call you gals my friends. I don't know what my life would be like without my girlfriends by my side.
Ok- no more mushy!!!
Here are some random pics of my gals!


At the Omni Houston for Sarah's 30th Birthday!




Maura's wedding in Puerto Rico- Leslie, me and Maura
At Jill's wedding in Charleston, SC

0 comments: