Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! I'm very thankful that I have such wonderful men in my life that are all wonderful fathers and grandfathers!
Steven- my hubby who has been such a wonderful dad to Kaylie and Emily. He loves his girls more than life itself and I couldn't have picked a better man to share my life with. Happy Fathers Day babe!
Dad- the man who I owe my life to. I will never be able to thank you enough for all that you gave up to protect and love me and Jimbo- you're my hero. I love you so much and I am so thankful that you are my dad. The girls love their Duck!
Larry- Stevens dad, and the girls Papaw... you are such a great father in law who is always there for us. I am so grateful to you for all that you do for us, we love you very much.
Jimbo and Rusty- my 2 brothers- who are both wonderful fathers as they are brothers. I love you both and am very proud of the papas that you are!
Enjoy your day guys... tomorrow will be back to normal. :) KIDDING!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers Day
Posted by Jennifer at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment