This past weekend, Leslie and I drove to Dallas for her shower. We left on Friday at lunchtime and came back late Saturday night.
Here are a few pics of the mommy to be (borrowed from my new blog friend Katie). Leslie is adorable prego as we all expected- she's so tiny! She is going to be a great mommy, she's been a teacher for the last 8 years and its just in her blood. She and I have been friends since elementary school. I'm excited that my best friend is finally having a baby!!! It will be nice to share our experiences with each other and our kids can grow up together.
On a side note- while at the shower- I saw some girls that I have met previously through Leslie and they are bloggers! We were so excited, we all exchanged blogs. Check them out-
Abby Harris and Katie Brendel (Steph Malhiot too but I already stalk her blog). I have new blog friends now!
Check out some pics of Leslie: More to come from the weekend- I need to download my own pics! :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Leslie's Dallas Shower
Posted by Jennifer at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hi there! Where did you get your blog background?
Post a Comment