TRAVIS CADE!!! We finally committed... and the 4 of us decided that that was the perfect name for our new addition. Kaylie still tells us we should name him Steven Wayne to joke around with us- I don't think the world can handle another Steven Wayne so we decided on Travis.
Kaylie talks to him every night and loves on my belly- its so very sweet. She is so excited to be a big sister. She tells EVERYONE that her baby is in my tummy- alot of times, she tries to lift my shirt to show them. Kind of embarassing!
We have decided to do a sports themed room (SHOCKER RIGHT???- guess who thought of that?)- I ordered the wall art today and I am SO EXCITED about it! I never thought it would be that exciting to decorate a boys room or to shop for a boy, but I was wrong, wrong, wrong! Steven even wanted to go shopping last Friday night and we had so much fun picking out little outfits.
On a side note:
I have to apologize- I've been terrible about posting pics- you can thank my husband because he REFUSES to buy a new computer and I won't download any pics onto our old junky computer. I will take my memory card soon and get the pictures put on a CD so that I can put some on here. Its just silly!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
And his name will be...
Posted by Jennifer at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE the name!! He's going to be so cute!! I wonder if he'll have blond hair like the two girls...!? Hope you're surviving this heat and feeling well. :)
LOVE the name! Boys are the best! Nothing on earth like them!
Such a great name! I am excited to see the room all done up!!!
Post a Comment