CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Sport

So we went shopping this weekend- of course- because what else can you do when you're 5 months pregnant and its 103 degrees out? We found some of the cutest things for Travis's room so I had to share...
I've also managed to already buy him alot of clothes- boy clothes are so much fun! Only problem- Steven has a big mouth when it comes to "my boy isn't going to wear that". Its nuts! But boy I'm having fun getting stuff for him.

Isn't this piggy bank cute? When you put a coin in, it plays "Take me out to the Ball Game". LOVE IT!

Another Angle of Mr. Piggy Bank...

Little ultrasound frame I got!



And Steven liked this one- so we couldn't resist!! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Jessica Conway said...

Looks like you had fun shopping this weekend - I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Allie said...

I love the frames! It will be such a cute room!