CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Its a....

GIRL!! We are going to have another girl! I of course am thrilled- I love being a mommy to little girls and I know what to do with them.
It took Steven some getting used to it- but he's now saying we will have the Fiedler Sisters rather than the Jonas Brothers... all girls! He's such a good dad to girls, I can't imagine him with a boy! He would have put so much pressure on a son, so I think its God's way of telling Steven that he's doing such a good job with girls! I would have been pleased either way- I just wanted a healthy baby... everything looks good! I'm almost half way there to meet my new precious baby!
Now on to names... we have a few that we are tossing around- Steven wants her name to "pop" like Kaylie Grace... we both just loved that name and stuck with it from early on! This time, its much harder to come up with a name we just love! So we will see... I'll update as soon as we decide!

0 comments: