CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

OH MY OH MY!!!!!

Well my friends, it turns out we are NOT having a girl... our sweet baby girl to be has grown a "large package" as Steven refers to it- we are having a BOY! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? A BOY????
We are super pumped- Steven's face when they told us was priceless... I wish Iwould have gotten it on video.
He's such an amazing dad to girls- and he's been so good to me- I've always told him that God will reward him with a son. And sure enough... here we are!
The funny thing is that I didn't buy one girl thing last week- I just kept telling myself to hold on until my appointment today- its like I knew it was a boy!
We are thrilled beyond belief and looking forward to meeting our son!
Now to pick a name...

3 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

OH my goodness!!!!!!! Great news! So exciting for you guys - congratulations, and I am sure Steven is thrilled!!!

Sarah and Rob said...

Jacob...Kaylie will be so sad if her baby brother is named something else- considering she named him like 2 years ago!!!!!!!

Missi said...

Wow! That is awesome! I'm really happy for you guys.