CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Baby Update...

I just got back from my 2 week check up. First, I have to brag on myself that I didn't gain ANY weight in 2 weeks? ARE YOU KIDDING? That never happens to me... I guess it helps that I started out bigger to begin with! That made my day! :)
My tummy measurement today is measuring 2cm further along than the average for how far along I am. She said she's not concerned or anything- we are either having a very large baby or I'm just measuring big for my size. She scheduled an ultrasound for September 23rd to make sure that everything is looking ok and check his measurements. I'm super excited! I've invited my mom and Steven's mom Lisa to come along so they can see for themselves and meet their grandson! Of course they are both super excited to be a part of it. Its been forever since I got to take a look at my little man.
Everything else is still the same- no new updates as far as getting everything ready for him!
Stay Tuned...

0 comments: