I went to the doctor last Thursday for my 2 week check up- everything is looking good. She said I'm measuring 29 1/2 cm, whatever that means! I'm all stomach man! Its crazy... we did talk about dates for my c-section and I was shocked to find out that she will not "plan" the c-section for earlier than November 1st based on due date alone (for legal and insurance reasons). NO NO NO!!! I have a feeling that Travis will want to make his appearance before then based on how things went with Kaylie (she was 4 weeks early) so I'm shooting for the end of October. I'm hoping for right before Halloween!
He is extremely active- keeps me up sometimes during the night and he is sitting right on my bladder so I am seriously going to the restroom every 10 minutes- its even worse at night! He's also got his feet up underneath my ribs on the right side and he will occasionally practice his soccer kicks in my rib cage which makes me jump 10 feet in the air!
His room is at a stand still- just waiting for the bedding to come in. Its been painted, the curtains have been purchased, the wall art is in, furniture is up (except for book case, still have to get that), and the wall letters have been ordered but haven't come in yet! I'm so anxious to pull it all together- I think its going to be super cute though!
I'll post as I learn more- I'll be heading back to the doc next week- and I'll be 30 weeks!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Travis Update...
Posted by Jennifer at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment