CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Doctor Visit...

Well I'd love to give you guys an update on how Travis is doing- but our little man is following directions and is staying put for now! I am not dilated at all nor am I effaced at all either! Her exact words when she did my stomach measurements were, Wow, this is going to be a really big boy! Steven was all excited and thought we should stop at Academy and get him some shoulder pads! Really? He is convinced that Travis will come out a 13 year old... :)
Let me tell you though, this pregnancy was SOOOO different from Kaylie. I keep saying, well Kaylie is an extremely independent thinker and has her own agenda- she always has. Maybe this is Travis showing us that he's a mellow kid and goes with the flow? Or I'm just reading into this WAY too much! But by this point with Kaylie, she had decided it was HER time to make her debut and she was here already (born at 36 weeks and we had to fight to get to that point). So we will see... next appt- Next Thursday... Stay Tuned.

1 comments:

Allie said...

hahaha! That is funny about Steven and the shoulder pads! Don't rush the last 4 weeks! Rest, get a pedicure, rest, get a manicure, rest, get a massage etc etc...