CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Travis's Room

THE WALL LETTERS CAME IN!!! THANK GOODNESS! I was about to go crazy on the lady that made them... took about 3-4 weeks longer than she promised. But we got them and they are now hung!
My friend Suzanne took some pictures of us- some casual belly without the skin pictures of me, Steven and the girls- so once I get those in, I'll pretty much be done!
I go to the doctor on Thursday- this is my first weekly visit- I'm anxious to see if I'm dilated yet or anything! I've been feeling alot more pressure down there and I feel like he's dropped but I don't know.
Here are some pics of TMan's room... I think its turned out really cute- just the way we envisioned it. And I say WE because alot of you know how much input Steven had this time- he was ALL involved in every decision, even down to the baby book!! Its been fun and we've had fun picking on each other about things- we both just can't wait to meet our son and welcome him to our little loving family.

This is his shelf in his armoire...

His clock- because every newborn needs to learn to tell time right away!

View from the door...


View of crib with wall letters...



The famous bookshelf that I HAD to have with the little labeled buckets- LOVE THIS! You can't see but on the shelf, I put a picture of Steven from when he was playing baseball in a baseball glove frame that Ashley and Trecy got for us- so sweet!

0 comments: