CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Push" Present

Most of you know, I'm not into jewelry... not into purses (I am but I get to sticking with one and don't switch them out like you should to "match"), not into shoes, clothes, blah, blah, blah.

What I AM into is technology (TVs, cameras, phones), furniture, trips and CARS! I'm kind of like a guy in this sense, probably from growing up living with my Dad who was into these same things!

Well, Steven surprised me with my "push present" (or should I say cut present)- a new 2009 Tahoe!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Let me preface this with the following- We had been having major issues with my Expedition- like it just breaking down and deciding to power off while I was driving 70 miles an hour! That happened twice, brakes went out twice, transmission issues, idling rough, etc.I have been nervous as hell to drive that car, especially thinking about the kids riding in it! Well it finally touched a nerve with Steven- so he traded in the Expo for a New Beautiful Hoe!!! HA! His Tahoe, even though its a 2003, has outlasted my Expedition that was 3 years old! So Tahoe it is. I couldn't have gotten a better push present- perfect for me! :)

And if you're wondering what color- you should know already... WHITE- thats the only color we both agree on. And its got a little ghetto in it, which is right up our alley, especially Steven's!

Thanks Babe- I love love love it!

Pics to come soon!

0 comments: