CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update...

I really don't have much to report- other than the fact that I need a CRANE to move me anywhere. My stomach is huge- I have no clothes that fit me anymore so Steven likes to sing the song "Rocking the Beer Gut" to me as a joke everytime I put something on. Kaylie gets a kick out of that too.
This past weekend, Steven and I both had crazy dreams. I woke up Saturday night to go to the restroom for the 15th time that night and Steven was helping me get situated in bed and he says" I had a dream of what Travis looks like"... he said he had blonde hair, blue eyes and he was wearing a pumpkin outfit!!! WHAT????? Ok, so does that mean I should be ready for a Halloween baby? Why else would he be wearing pumpkins? Whats funny is, I had a dream, a continuous dream all night long that I was in labor and couldn't get to the hospital! Everytime I woke up, I'd be sweating and breathing hard, would go to the restroom, go back to sleep and start the dream where I left off. SO STRANGE!! I will not miss these dreams when I'm not pregnant anymore.
Leslie and I have been talking- since both of us have planned c sections- and Leslie's water broke the day before she was scheduled... that it would be easier on your mind for that to happen then wait until the day you were scheduled. As I am getting closer, I'm getting more and more anxious! I kind of wish it would just start happening on its own so I wouldn't have to play this waiting game!
I go to the doctor tomorrow morning- my doc is out of town until Friday but I'm getting checked by another one in her practice- I am thinking I've dilated to more than a 1 but will know more tomorrow morning.
STAY TUNED! :)

2 comments:

Allie said...

I'll be on stand-by on Saturday to see if you have a pumpkin baby!!!! Hope to see you this week!

Jennifer said...

It's almost over. I knwo the end of pregnacy sucks, but so worth it when you get to hold Travis! I think you will make it to your c-section date!

Love

Jennifer Eyring